Stuck between two teams

AveMatic

So how do I put this... I can't decide on an episode 10 team!! Everytime I get a team in my head, I find a better choice and I wanna change up what I have. I've managed to make another team that I would be interested in using here are the two teams (note: Infernape and Alakazam are both guaranteed members of my team):

392.gif

Rafiki II

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Close Combat, Acrobatics

065.gif

2 Spoonz

Ability: Synchronize

Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Calm Mind, Future Sight

With either:

272f.gif

No Worries

Ability: Swift Swim

Moves: Rain Dance, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Hydro Pump

553.gif

Lacoste

Ability: Intimidate

Moves: Dig, Earthquake, Crunch, Foul Play (would be Stone Edge but I can't find anyone to breed it with)

558.gif

Dwebby

Ability: Sturdy

Moves: Stone Edge, EQ, X-Scissor, Shell Smash

135.gif

Jolty

Ability: Volt Absorb

Moves: Thunder, Volt Switch (if the egg move is available, if not then t-wave or discharge), HP Ice (if that's even possible), Pin Missile?

OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Should I use these guys:

275.gif169.gif537.gif476.gif

I kinda have movesets planned out if the second team is chosen, but I don't wanna post it because its not 100% ready yet. Please give any feedback you can. :)

Hm......it depends on you. With Ludicolo, Krookodile, Crustle and Jolteon, you would have more of a offensive team, while with the rest you have a defensive one. You could change Ludicolo to Shiftry to take advantage of the sun. Since you team has quite a few weaknesses to Water, Sunny Day can patch that and buff Infernape as well. Just an opinion.

Hm......it depends on you. With Ludicolo, Krookodile, Crustle and Jolteon, you would have more of a offensive team, while with the rest you have a defensive one. You could change Ludicolo to Shiftry to take advantage of the sun. Since you team has quite a few weaknesses to Water, Sunny Day can patch that and buff Infernape as well. Just an opinion.

That's what I was thinking as far as the sun is concerned. But with the second team, Seismitoad or whatever water type I end up with is gonna suffer big time. Ooooh, maybe I should try Infernape, Alakazam, Shiftry, Crobat, Crustle and Seismitoad. It keeps my electric type coverage as well as buffs out my water weaknesses.

Edited by AveMatic

Seismitoad, however, will suffer form the sun, but since you have an alternative STAB in EQ it's fine.

At the end of the day a water type wouldn't fit on a team with a Shiftry on it and a fire type wouldn't fit with a ludicolo on it, so I would have to give up one type... :(

Either way, Ludicolo and Seismitoad would be unharmed by the weather in a way. The former could use SolarBeam while the latter has a STAB EQ to complement it's otherwise weak Water STAB. Of course, the team doesn't need to be played around weather too much.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Either way, Ludicolo and Seismitoad would be unharmed by the weather in a way. The former could use SolarBeam while the latter has a STAB EQ to complement it's otherwise weak Water STAB. Of course, the team doesn't need to be played around weather too much.

I don't wanna use Shiftry and Ludicolo on the same team tho. But now that I think about it, I don't have to run Sunny Day on Shiftry b/c hes got higher physical attack that I can take advantage of instead of Solarbeam. So in the end I should be good with the second team... except for big nose probopass maybe...

I don't wanna use Shiftry and Ludicolo on the same team tho. But now that I think about it, I don't have to run Sunny Day on Shiftry b/c hes got higher physical attack that I can take advantage of instead of Solarbeam. So in the end I should be good with the second team... except for big nose probopass maybe...

While it's physical attack is good it doesn't get any good physical attacks for the moment......Nasty Plot sweeping is better. Find a replacement for Probopass, yes.

While it's physical attack is good it doesn't get any good physical attacks for the moment......Nasty Plot sweeping is better. Find a replacement for Probopass, yes.

Oh well, I'll figure out which one to use. At this point those are the only two holding up the team (for now anyway).