deltaspecies

any tips on the normal type gym leader ? ive been tryin to hours 

my team - Pangoro

charizard

luxray

poliwhril

Roselia

Pidgeot

also where can i find a water stone , dusk stone and the stone to evolve roselia ?

thanks for the help

Edited by deltaspecies
missed some details

If my memory serves, there's a dusk stone in the room that is unlocked if you solved the bidoof puzzle. Shiny stone is hidden near the top of Hardened Mountain - you need to get past Tristan first. As for the water stone, you can find one in route 2. In one of the houses there is a swimmer who is looking for Jared (the blue haired&bearded swimmer man). Once you find him, return to this regular swimmer man and he rewards you with a water stone.

What part of the fight/ which mons are giving you the most trouble? If you have Flame Burst on your Charizard, you can set the field on fire. Be warned, though: the fire also hurts your own mons and gives a boost to some of Tristan's mons (Rain Dance can put out the fire). Also, if you have Intimidate on your Luxray, it can definitely be handy as Tristan has some heavy physical hitters. Could you post the moves and abilities your team has? It might be easier to give more specific advice that way.