Missing TM

Jatunis

I checked all the bug discussions and didn't see anything about this and downloaded the 5.1 patch. 

So after doin the first section of the episode 5 content, 

Spoiler

After I returned to Celia, and did the part in north Celia, I wanted to train the Riolu I got, so I went to the ev training area through the daycare since the npc is blocking the way and says Garrett is busy, evolved Riolu and went to teach Flash Cannon to my Lucario, but noticed it was gone for some reason. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

56 minutes ago, Jatunis said:

I checked all the bug discussions and didn't see anything about this and downloaded the 5.1 patch. 

So after doin the first section of the episode 5 content, 

Hide contents

After I returned to Celia, and did the part in north Celia, I wanted to train the Riolu I got, so I went to the ev training area through the daycare since the npc is blocking the way and says Garrett is busy, evolved Riolu and went to teach Flash Cannon to my Lucario, but noticed it was gone for some reason. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

The flash cannon TM is missing? If you are sure you got it before send your savefile I'll put it back in.

Thanks, I managed to put it back in with cheat engine, after some trial and error tho. (As I had no idea what I was doin and a friend suggested it to me, now to uninstall cheat engine as I've never used it before this and I'll never use it again xD)

Just thought it was worth mentioning incase it happens to someone else.