Ehhh, not sure.

Chuco

Okay, so I don't really know much about building teams. I've been reading and watching Youtube videos trying to learn and this is what I came up with. Still trying to get better and better at this so any advice/criticism is much appreciated.

335.gif335.gif

Zangoose (M) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Toxic Boost

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance

- Facade

- Night Slash

- Close Combat

038.gif038.gif

Kurama (Ninetales) (M) @ Air Balloon

Trait: Drought

EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Nasty Plot

- Fire Blast

- SolarBeam

- Hidden Power [ice]

549.gif549.gif

Lilith (Lilligant) (F) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Chlorophyll

- Healing Wish

- Sleep Powder

- Hidden Power [Rock]

- Leaf Storm

359.gif359.gif

Cassandra (Absol) (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Super Luck

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

- Sucker Punch

- Night Slash

- Superpower

- Swords Dance

106.gif106.gif

Bruce-Lee (Hitmonlee) (M) @ Liechi Berry

Trait: Unburden

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

- Reversal

- Endure

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

479-frost.gif479-frost.gif

Rotom-F @ Chesto Berry

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

- Thunderbolt

- Rest

- Volt Switch

- Hidden Power [ice]

Well first.. Scarf Liligant? Never seen that and unnecessary due to chlorophyll.

Half your tam is weak to fighting with no counters. Try Gengar or Chandelure or even Espeon and remove Zangoose.

There are MUCH better ElectricTypes, much less rotom forms, in the game. Try Rotom-H or Jolteon. (or do not use them entirely)

Defensively, your team lacks. You have loads of frail pokemon who are weak to common offensive types. Try Donphan as it can spin and set up rocks.

Keep in mind that Reborn allows Excadrill AND Blaziken, both of which are hard counters to your team.

While Ninetales/Chlorophyll is good, Venasaur outclasses liligant in every domain; Movepool, Stats, General Usability

It's more of a "Favorites" Team, but it's not gonna get you far. Ninetales, Liligant and Absol are fine. The rest can be taken out more easily due to making your team frailer, Donphan is great for defense. Gengar or Alakazam for coverage and patching weaknesses. Rotom Heat is good for bulky volt-switch in the sun. Also consider other all-time sun abusers like Dragonite, Venusaur, Espeon, Volcarona, and Hydeigon.

Well first.. Scarf Liligant? Never seen that and unnecessary due to chlorophyll.

Half your tam is weak to fighting with no counters. Try Gengar or Chandelure or even Espeon and remove Zangoose.

There are MUCH better ElectricTypes, much less rotom forms, in the game. Try Rotom-H or Jolteon. (or do not use them entirely)

Defensively, your team lacks. You have loads of frail pokemon who are weak to common offensive types. Try Donphan as it can spin and set up rocks.

Keep in mind that Reborn allows Excadrill AND Blaziken, both of which are hard counters to your team.

While Ninetales/Chlorophyll is good, Venasaur outclasses liligant in every domain; Movepool, Stats, General Usability

It's more of a "Favorites" Team, but it's not gonna get you far. Ninetales, Liligant and Absol are fine. The rest can be taken out more easily due to making your team frailer, Donphan is great for defense. Gengar or Alakazam for coverage and patching weaknesses. Rotom Heat is good for bulky volt-switch in the sun. Also consider other all-time sun abusers like Dragonite, Venusaur, Espeon, Volcarona, and Hydeigon.

I see what you mean. Looks like I'm gonna have to think more about choosing my team carefully. Thank you for the feedback. I will keep in mind what you said.

The world game of OU is very hard and admittingly I am not the best at it. Try talking to some of the better players around here like Kamina, Renzo, Swimming, Kirito, Eclipse, or etc. They all each have great teams in this meta and have a lot of good playstyles.

Tips from me? If you are making a Sun team you absolutely need to find a way to deal with Stealth Rocks. Try looking into Donphan or Blastoise as both aren't heavily damaged by Fire and can hold their own in the defensive department. It also leads you to open the door to many other threats you can introduce on your team like Volcarona, Darmanitan, Victini, Blaziken, or etc.

I wish you luck on your travels and I hope to battle you one day with a fair stacked up team for a really good match. >:3 Good luck!

Edited by Cowtao

The world game of OU is very hard and admittingly I am not the best at it. Try talking to some of the better players around here like Kamina, Renzo, Swimming, Kirito, Eclipse, or etc. They all each have great teams in this meta and have a lot of good playstyles.

Tips from me? If you are making a Sun team you absolutely need to find a way to deal with Stealth Rocks. Try looking into Donphan or Blastoise as both aren't heavily damaged by Fire and can hold their own in the defensive department. It also leads you to open the door to many other threats you can introduce on your team like Volcarona, Darmanitan, Victini, Blaziken, or etc.

I wish you luck on your travels and I hope to battle you one day with a fair stacked up team for a really good match. >:3 Good luck!

So after taking what you guys said into consideration this is the updated team I put together. I've put the team to the test and after a few battles I seem to got the hang of it and also gotten a few wins as well.Thank you.

Alakazam (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Magic Guard

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

- Signal Beam

- Focus Blast

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Psychic

Kurama (Ninetales) (M) @ Air Balloon

Trait: Drought