Breeding

Ravuri1

Hey,

I have just got access to the manor. I like breeding pokemon for IVs and Movesets. What places do you usually use to walk off the required steps for hatching eggs? (Blackview is not as comfortable as Reborn city to have such strolls :p)

2 hours ago, Ravuri1 said:

Hey,

I have just got access to the manor. I like breeding pokemon for IVs and Movesets. What places do you usually use to walk off the required steps for hatching eggs? (Blackview is not as comfortable as Reborn city to have such strolls :p)

To hatch eggs in Desolation, I usually walk around Celia Central because it is far more comfortable to run around rather than Blackview.

5 hours ago, AzureC said:

To hatch eggs in Desolation, I usually walk around Celia Central because it is far more comfortable to run around rather than Blackview.

It would be more comfortable if daycare was in Celia though. Even though you unlock it in Blackview, I don't guess anyone will start breeding till they get access to EV training items and Destiny knot. I don't think we get access to those before the manor. I hope the devs will consider this in future episodes 🤔.

• Like 1