Custom Shade's Gym and Battle Theme

Lillietea

Often I thought that Reborn isn't scary enough and it can be better at that, so I've decided to swap some tracks. And so, here it is: two soundtracks to make the game a bit scarier! I know that it's nothing special, basically, I did nothing, I've just found two scary tracks that, in my opinion, fit in here and renamed them. But enough of this.
Shade's battle theme here is a remix of Giygas' battle theme from Earthbound\ Mother 2. Sadly, I wasn't able to find it's author.
And Shade's Gym soundtrack is River Twygz Bed from Super Paper Mario.
Installation is fairly easy, you just need to extract the archive into your game folder and chose to replace files.
For Shade's new battle theme to work you need to install Reborn Custom Music Pack by Dreamblitz, wich you can find here: 

Maybe in the future I'll find some more tracks to make the game scarier, but I'm not sure.
As for download, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/135oZRIBoALr6VgaUzUJlkLu4ricLahKM/view?usp=sharing