A Wild Art Nerd Appeared!

Novasiri

Oh boy, an introductory post! Hello, I'm Novasiri, or Nova.. an artist, comic creator, and I also play a lot of video games. I tend to play pokemon fan games more often, due to not owning a console... RIP. But figured I'd make a forum account as I've been poking at Reborn and Rejuvenation after finishing my Insurgence Nuzlocke. And now starting a Rejuvenation Nuzlocke on Normal Mode. (First pokemon in a route can be caught, dupe clause, shinies do not count, no items in battle, faint = death, must name all pokemon caught, white out = game over. )

I tend to 'RP' my adventures through games, give the character I make a personality, a story that runs parallel to the game instead of the silent game protag who saves the world. And playing these two games has given me an idea for a new trainer with an... oddity.

The attached image is Altra (And his current Rejuvenation team), and he can understand pokemon, like.. hear them talk. Everyone else just hears usual 'poke-speech' but he can hear words. He thinks it's normal, doesn't understand only he's capable of this. Normally I keep my tales and journey a secret and in silence, but this time I feel the urge to draw it out in comic form, so we'll see what the future brings!

So hopefully you'll see me around more as I flesh the idea out more~

altra.png

Edited by Novasiri
  • Like 2

Oh no you are giving personalities to pokemons in a nuzlocke, MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT.

I find it nice you named your fletchling Wrath, I did the same with most talonflames I've used till now.

Edited by Liroy
typo
  • Like 1

One look at that innocent birds face.. one knows that blood lust lurks within. Wrath has already ended the life of an unfortunate Noibat with a critical peck, it won't have it's airspace taken.

Greed is a Pansage, his nature says Modest, but he really isn't. It's an act to make Altra buy him more berries with any money they get. Greed often bribes Wrath to take things out so less money is spent on anything that's not him.

Pride is an eternally tired Fennekin, 'Jolly' is his nature, but he needs an IV drip of Caffine to deal with Wrath and Greeds' shenanigans. 

Edited by Novasiri
  • Like 1