Looking for an ice stone and choice scarf!

loafetm

Hey all!

I'm currently stuck in agate circus, and unfortunately cannot go get an ice stone the normal way 😞

I'm trying to beat Terra, and a Ninetales-Alola would be so great for aurora veil, but I can't evolve my vulpix without an ice stone.

Also a choice scarf would be amazing for my Vanilluxe.

My username is "loafetm"

Thanks all!

Edit: Forgot to mention this; I have a shiny duskull and mawile that I'm willing to let go of. I'm not sure really how trades work in this game, but if it's possible to leave a trade offer for me, I'll be glad to accept it when I get back from Costco! (lol)

Edited by loafetm
adding new info

3 hours ago, loafetm said:

Hey all!

I'm currently stuck in agate circus, and unfortunately cannot go get an ice stone the normal way 😞

I'm trying to beat Terra, and a Ninetales-Alola would be so great for aurora veil, but I can't evolve my vulpix without an ice stone.

Also a choice scarf would be amazing for my Vanilluxe.

My username is "loafetm"

Thanks all!

Edit: Forgot to mention this; I have a shiny duskull and mawile that I'm willing to let go of. I'm not sure really how trades work in this game, but if it's possible to leave a trade offer for me, I'll be glad to accept it when I get back from Costco! (lol)

Do you still need these? I can help you out ❤️ And please keep your shinies, just send me any old trash

Just now, Broken Elegance said:

No problem at all! Sis the trades go through okay on your end? You got what you needed?

Yup, it went perfectly! The 6IV was a nice touch too LMAO, if only the rest of the world was as kind and generous as you lol