HELLO!! IM NEW HERE

HI I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A PLACE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF DFGHHRGEFFBGNHRGE

Anyways, my name is harley (i also go by harls or jake) <3333 i started playing pkmn reborn earlier this month and finally decided to make an acc for the forums!! I love this game so so much its really been helping me keep myself busy during quarantine and im not even done with ep 18 but i CANNOT WAIT FOR EPISODE 19 :3

Some cool(?) facts abt me:

I chose mudkip as my starter!! (I LOVE THE MUDKIP LINE)

My favorite pkmn types are ghost, psychic, and grass!!
My favorite character is cain (i think)

My favorite pkmn ever is darkrai!! darkrai has been my fav ever since i watched the rise of darkrai movie when i was really young

Finally, I LOVEEEEEEE EEVEE AND ALL ITS EVOS I KNOW THATS REALLY CLICHE BUT I JUST LOVE EEVEE SM (MY FAV EEVEELUTION IS LEAFEON)

Thats all i have to say about myself for now i think?? idk but everyone here seems rlly nice and i cant wait to meet more people here <33333

• Like 1

Hello golgothasTerror pleased to meet you here hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any problems feel free to ask the staff for for help.

Also if your interested in reborn and semi-competitive battling then we have we a unique league with 18 leaders and E4. So please join that if your interested. Here's a link to it: https://discord.com/channels/622486989614219312/630133277545463809