So many Pokemon I want to use

Mokoz

So since I know that I will be switching my Pokemon around along with the fact that I have a lot of Pokemon I want to use I decided to just make 5 teams of 6 with the Pokemon I have. so would like some help making these teams(I still need two more Pokemon but I'm not decided on what they will be) any help is appreciated.

The list below are the pokemon some of them I'm waiting to lvl up until I get what I need

Example. waiting to lvl up porygon until I get an upgrade.

If you want to know the move set just ask and I will type it up.

ZNRcYMk.jpg

What I'm thinking so far is (it can always Change.)

__

-Vulpix, Tangela, Makuhita, Gligar, Zoura, Chansey

__

-Garbodor, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Hunchkrow, Porygon, Gardevoir,

__

-Growlithe, Simisage, Duskull, Scraggy, Magnaton, Crobat

__

-Swampert, Macargo, Drifblim, Persian,

__

-Cofagrigus, Toxicroak, Togekiss, Gigalith, Whimsicott, Donphan

Edited by Mokoz

Seems to be a lack of type diversity in the team you're thinking of (a lot of grass & fire).

Prsonally I'd pick Cofagrigus, Toxicroak, Togekiss, Gigalith, Whimsicott and Donphan, because I often go for the unorthodox teams :)

Though it looks like you want to use Vulpix's Drought. In which case it would be a good idea to get some Chlorophyll users like Venusaur.

Edited by Khayoz

Swampert- Earthquake, Strength, Muddy Water, (filler): Pretty much here for Strength

Toxicroak- Poison Jab, Sucker Punch, Swagger, Revenge or Nasty Plot, Sludge Bomb, Mud Bomb, Shadow Ball: Pick your poison (lol)

Magcargo- Lava Plume, Ancient Power, Shell Smash/Amnesia, Recover: Here in case you go for Toxicroak, cause Growlithe has not a great nature and Drought will only hurt Toxicroak

Everything else is your choice

The sets are what I recommend by the end of Ep. 9

Edited by Lunar081

so basically at the end I will have 5 different teams of 6 so Vulpix, garbodor, growlithe, camerupt, and swampert will be on different teams and tangela would be on a team with vulpix.

however I do like your team ideas so I will use your suggestions thanks

ok after doing some evaluating I put together the pokemon that I thought supported each other best using these standards

-There cannot by more than 4x weakness to any one type

- there cannot be more than 3 pokemon filling the same type of offensive role such as physical/special attackers (mixed attackers are an exception)

- I try to at least fit in one special/physical wall in the team but i'm ok without one

so give me advice on what I should maybe change in the teams

__
-Garbodor, Camerupt, Togekiss, Hunchkrow, Porygon, Gardevoir,
__
__
-Cofagrigus, Toxicroak, sharpedo, Gigalith, Whimsicott, Donphan
__
-Vulpix, Tangela, Makuhita, Gligar, Zoura, Chansey (chansey need to be replaced with something for the time being)
__
Also can you evolve gligar in the game yet?

ok after doing some evaluating I put together the pokemon that I thought supported each other best using these standards

-There cannot by more than 4x weakness to any one type

- there cannot be more than 3 pokemon filling the same type of offensive role such as physical/special attackers (mixed attackers are an exception)

- I try to at least fit in one special/physical wall in the team but i'm ok without one

so give me advice on what I should maybe change in the teams

__
-Garbodor, Camerupt, Togekiss, Hunchkrow, Porygon, Gardevoir,
__
__
-Cofagrigus, Toxicroak, sharpedo, Gigalith, Whimsicott, Donphan
__
-Vulpix, Tangela, Makuhita, Gligar, Zoura, Chansey (chansey need to be replaced with something for the time being)
__
Also can you evolve gligar in the game yet?

I told you :) remove gigalith from your ideas XDDD also (for me) you have to remove persian, drifblim and magcargo. The others are ok :)

Go with the first set defninitly (Garbodor, Camerupt, Togekiss, Hunchkrow, Porygon, Gardevoir,), but instead of garbodor I think Skuntank, Seviper, or Scolipede would be much better ones to use out of the available poison types.

Go with the first set defninitly (Garbodor, Camerupt, Togekiss, Hunchkrow, Porygon, Gardevoir,), but instead of garbodor I think Skuntank, Seviper, or Scolipede would be much better ones to use out of the available poison types.

This. Use Scolipede. Nobody uses a Scolipede. You shall be the first and greatest Scolipede user the world has ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking into getting a smash pass smeargle with spore, but I can't seem to find anything that's high enough level to get shell smash :( . As for a possible team

Breloom: Spore, Substitute (chained from Mr. Mime -> spinda -> nuzleaf), mach punch/sky uppercut, seed bomb

Swampert: Earthquake, Waterfall, Strength, Stealth Rock

Ninetales: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Solarbeam

Aggron: Head Smash, Rock Smash, Iron Head, Protect/Automize

Staraptor: BRAVE BIRD, Close Combat, Quick Attack, Roost

Alakazam/Gallade: Not sure which leaning towards Alakazam because I'm lacking special attackers in this set

I'm looking into getting a smash pass smeargle with spore, but I can't seem to find anything that's high enough level to get shell smash

That sounds like it'd be really difficult to get in the Reborn game. Considering Smeargle only learns sketch and no pokemon can learn Shell Smash, Baton Pass and Spore aside from... Smeargle and Mew.

I was planning on using one sketch at a time. I know dwebble learns shell smash but its at 37, but I may have more luck finding a 38 Marcargo in Mt. Pyros but I'm not holing my breath lol. As for baton pass I know Ledian in the forest near spinal town as it, and as for Spore I caught a paras with it on Azurine. Sketching spore may be tricky though, gotta figure out a surefire way to wake up the same turn it spores me.

I was planning on using one sketch at a time. I know dwebble learns shell smash but its at 37, but I may have more luck finding a 38 Marcargo in Mt. Pyros but I'm not holing my breath lol. As for baton pass I know Ledian in the forest near spinal town as it, and as for Spore I caught a paras with it on Azurine. Sketching spore may be tricky though, gotta figure out a surefire way to wake up the same turn it spores me.

You can buy chesto berries from the general store if I recall correctly. That's way to get that Spore.

Hey all,

I'm currently looking for a starly on the Onyx ward rooftop. At the moment its a windy night, but I'm wondering if it has to be day for it to appear. Any input will be greatly appreciated, and happy hunting all.

It just has to be windy, but you need to have beaten Florinia.

My honest opinion is that you should have one main team of your 6 favorite, readily available Pokémon (diversity is recommended) and have the rest just as rotation. But the 1st rotation should make you go into other rotations that create a party you didn't even know you could make. That's kinda what I do now that I have a soild team of 6.

Now that I think about it though, a second team is pretty easy to make depending on who you're willing to use. I just thought of a wacky ass second team myself.

Edited by AveMatic