Completing the pokedex

austinm16

I have almost completed the dex but seem to have missed some pokemon that I can't find.  If anyone knows where to find these pokemon in ep 18 or would be willing to trade me one that would be super helpful.  My username is the same as this one.

Munchlax or a Full Incense

Corsola

Solrock

*Shuppet

*Gothita

*Tynamo

*Bounsweet 

*Any of the evo line would work

For Munchlax there's a trade in Calcenon that allows you to trade a Qwilfish for Munchlax with an NPC is the PokeCenter.

For Corsola it can be found either at Apophyll Beach during a Thunderstorm (need Pokesnax), or rare find if you dive under Azurine Lake.

Shuppet can be found at Beryl Ward at night.

Gothita can be found in the Beryl Library by talking to one of them. 

Eeletrik can also be found in Azurine Lake with dive.

And Bounsweet can be obtained in a quest where you show the lady who gives you the Soothe Bell a Glameow you got from the other hair grooming place and her reward for beating her is Bounsweet if you can't find the rest of these or if you really wan't to trade then just contact me and I'll trade you them.

Edited by Node15

18 minutes ago, Node15 said:

For Munchlax there's a trade in Calcenon that allows you to trade a Qwilfish for Munchlax with an NPC is the PokeCenter.

Gothita can be found in the Beryl Library by talking to one of them. 

And Bounsweet can be obtained in a quest where you show the lady who gives you the Soothe Bell a Glameow you got from the other hair grooming place and her reward for beating her is Bounsweet if you can't find the rest of these or if you really wan't to trade then just contact me and I'll trade you them.

Thank you for the locations of the others.  But for the Bounsweet and Gothita I don't think I just missed those event because I've talked to every Gothita in the library and every person in both beauty salons.  Also I'm trying to get a full living dex and alreayd evolved my mucnhlasx from the trade and I stupidly sold my full incense a while back.

As for Gothita I think you might need to speak to Gothitelle for the event to trigger.

And to get the Glameow needed to get Bounsweet you have to go to the salon in Obsidia Ward and interact with the Glameow.

Edited by Node15