Sand Rush or Sand Veil?

Kooper

Im looking to replace my crappy Exploud with a Sandslash and was wondering if I should go for Sand Rush for speed or Sand Veil for evasion? I plan on having Sandstorm, Crush Claw, Earthquake, and Swords Dance, anyhoo im looking for advice on a moveset for him and ability any thoughts?

Exploud isn't that bad if you keep it evenly leveled with the rest of your team. For Sandslash, choose Sand Rush if you lack fast pokes and Sand Veil if you wanna rely on luck. Personally, I would use Sand Veil because Luck>Skill in my case.

Exploud isn't that bad if you keep it evenly leveled with the rest of your team. For Sandslash, choose Sand Rush if you lack fast pokes and Sand Veil if you wanna rely on luck. Personally, I would use Sand Veil because Luck>Skill in my case.

Exploud is leveled equally with the rest of my team, but its useless when im in a pinch and cant be relied on ever so I gotta drop it.