New character sprite

Ousawa

The battle sprite is fine, but the overworld sprite appears to have an inconsistent resolution. The Spriter's Resource sez: "When making sprites, make sure you're using equally-sized pixels in all the piece and DO NOT resize the sprite to make small details."

soumF.png

Incidentally, the sprite size is twice the size of my tiny signature.

The battle sprite is fine, but the overworld sprite appears to have an inconsistent resolution. The Spriter's Resource sez: "When making sprites, make sure you're using equally-sized pixels in all the piece and DO NOT resize the sprite to make small details."

Incidentally, the sprite size is twice the size of my tiny signature.

I just used the sprite of red from heartgold. And also the original character is really smal compared to all the other characters in the game.

I like it too! I wouldn't even know how to do that. Well maybe I could figure it out but awesome :D

It's easy :P

The overworld sprites for this game are FireRed/LeafGreen, don't think you should put a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HG/SS oversprite in the game..... so yeah :)

The sprite is already from HG/SS xDfire_red_animated.gifThis is the one you mentiond

Nice! I like it! So, how did you do that?

I replaced the old character overworld and in battle sprites with red's sprites, a bit recolloring + Shades. It's easy but takes some time ^_^

I can make one for you if you'd like 2 ^^

Edited by Yami

I replaced the old character overworld and in battle sprites with red's sprites, a bit recolloring + Shades. It's easy but takes some time ^_^

I can make one for you if you'd like 2 ^^

No, thank you anyway! I wouldn't wanna put you in so much trouble...