togepi?

alydilly

1 minute ago, Jonathan10390 said:

I don't have the items needed to do so.   (Yes, but actually no. jpg)

Whoa everything 31! I now feel sorry for the the Togepi i sent haha. I never learned how the whole IV thing works, just some ol time pokemon fun

Just now, Kotsiaris said:

Whoa everything 31! I now feel sorry for the the Togepi i sent haha. I never learned how the whole IV thing works, just some ol time pokemon fun

Yep, pokemons I give out for tradings are 5 IV or above, and it will be really hard to breed whole IV togepi as it is in undiscovered egg group.

1 minute ago, Jonathan10390 said:

Yep, pokemons I give out for tradings are 5 IV or above, and it will be really hard to breed whole IV togepi as it is in undiscovered egg group.

Oops, i guess 😅 I wish you luck in your endeavors then! At least you now have a togepi

4 hours ago, Kotsiaris said:

Oops, i guess 😅 I wish you luck in your endeavors then! At least you now have a togepi

It is just generally hard to breed full IV pokemon. Togepi just need loads of pokesnax to get obese  evolve which is not really hard when you use meowth to pick up millons of pokesnax.

4 hours ago, Kotsiaris said:

By hard, I mean time consuming.