Here is a joke; Knock Knock

Chuco

:o You clicked my thread, I feel special. :) Hello, I go by Chuco. I am 19 years old. I have been at it with Pokemon since it the game-boy days. <3 I am a very shy person from time to time, especially when I am surprised or overwhelmed by others. >.< I love to draw, write fictional stories, anime, and the video gamezzz :lol: + I have been enjoying Pokemon Reborn. It has the certain amount of mature content that I have been loving as of recently while still maintaining that Pokemon feel. Just hooked on it. I'm just a chilled back person that enjoys his hobbies with a passion. I'm sure a lot of other people on here feel the same way. I'd be happy to answer anybody's question, if any. Also I would appreciate any advice or help from what you have read or will read in the future. + A big thank you to the person (Cloud) that took the time to write that thread about introducing yourself, it helped me out a lot. Just to finish up the Joke,

Me: "Knock, knock"

You: "Who's there?"

Me: "Cows Go"

You: "Cows Go Who?"

Me: "No silly, Cows go moooo!" :lol:

Welcome to Reborn. If you don't mind my asking, would you mind expanding on certain interests? Since you love to draw, I kind of doubt it's just "I draw a mean stick figure" ('course there's nothing wrong with that), so do you like certain themes? The same question may apply for writing. And anime? If you have a genre you tend to like or maybe a personal favorite? Also same kind of question for the video games area, aside from pokemon. But well, you can ignore these extra things too.

And this is what happens when I try not to just put one sentence to welcome. Creepy. Wel- oh I already said that. Uh, I mean, enjoy your stay! Yeah.

Lol, Well I mostly draw stuff from shows while still learning to draw free handed, no certain themes really. I am mostly enjoying Romance anime lately. I am currently watching Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!. I love battle type and sci-fi anime as well like bleach,dragonball z, InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin, etc..... I enjoy games that have that addicting story line. Personal favorite is Shadow of The Colossus. Ahhhh the memories :) .

I already like you for liking Rurouni Kenshin and Shadow of the Colossus, remarkable anime and game respectively. Anyway, welcome to the Reborn Community, enjoy your time here =)