Yanmega or Espeon

ShatteredSkys

So I just trained up a espeon as a rotation to switch out with my yanmega every once in awhile as the fast special attacker, but I'm finding that espeon is a lot stronger than yanmega it's has more sp attack despite being 3 levels below it, it's faster (my yanmega is tinted lens), and has magic bounce. My question is should I make yanmega the rotation I use every once in while and espeon a permanent part of the the team? The only reason I haven't done this yet is because Yanmega has yet to learn a stab move and I'm not sure how strong it is with wind slash and bug buzz. What do you guys think, should I keep Yanmega on my team or swap it for espeon?

As a user of Espeon in competitive battling, I think you should go for it, but what if you keep both? I mean, you could bench either Garbodor or Arbok (two Poison types) and keep both into your party. Whaddaya say?

P.S Yanmega doesn't learn amy more moves by leveling up.

yanmega is really only useful in the game if you breed it for mild/rash nature and to have wing attack and ancient power for early evolution and then to help in level up until it gets bug buzz. (trust me from personal experience it was a real headache)

As a user of Espeon in competitive battling, I think you should go for it, but what if you keep both? I mean, you could bench either Garbodor or Arbok (two Poison types) and keep both into your party. Whaddaya say?

Already benching arbok for steelix/durant :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

If we could get Tentacool/Tentacruel in this game, then I would tell you to switch him for the poison type you haven't subbed out. But I agree with this here: