Pokemon Spork Moonblast Only Run! (Vince's 4th Pokemon Spork Adventure!)

Vince&Sylveon

It has been quite a delay, but I had to take care of what I had in my mind and I finally let it all out...at least for now so that I can concentrate on something else. So the team I have seemed unusual, but if you looked at the list of Pokémon that can learn Moonblast by leveling up, tutor moves, or egg moves, those six that I'm about to use are capable of learning that move. So obviously, Moonblast will be the only attacking move of choice, and the other three moves can be used for setting up. Stuff like inflicting status conditions, raising stats during battle, or even healing. On a side note, Moonblast's attacking animation has BOTH flashes and messing up someone's ears if they were to wear headphones, so I myself should play with my lights on just in case. But besides that, I am looking forward to have another adventure. The latest Spork 8 upload had major map revamps up to Cool Cave, so I might get stuck for a little while. For the most part, exploration is key, and I'll see what I can find there. That's about it for now.

Moonblast.png

• Upvote 1

I got to implement Lime's sprites (since I recently made a back sprite of her), which I would showcase eventually. Oh, and dialogue change of Lime just for this adventure!

Psssst, she knows how many times I played this game!

Just a heads up that I might use Jirachi in this playthrough as it also knows Moonblast. However, that’s from a Jirachi event in Japan (2014 Tanabata Shiny Jirachi), which is the only opportunity to get a shiny Jirachi with Moonblast. That event is long gone.

I’ve been having trouble against some of the natural weaknesses that Fairies can’t handle, and Jirachi resists both Steel and Poison, so I might be replacing one of the team members.

Spoilers on episode 7 since I recorded it just after I uploaded episode 6: I didn’t get a badge and my team is under leveled, even with Lucky Egg.

Two more episodes until the end of Season 1, that is, where all of the map revamps are shown. Afterwards, I'm going to take a break from this series.

Episode 8: VS Raymond and Dylan. Exploring Weather Wonderland. VS Emily & Barker

Episode 9: VS Lee. Back home in Tinder Village and VS Lime at Tinder Apex! (Yes, I added some of my maps from Forest Guardian to Spork 8 just to add a bit more story)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I realized I didn't tell anyone what happened to this series, it's because I decided to take a hiatus for a while. The big thing that happened a week or two ago was that Amethyst, Andracass, and others made a randomizer for Pokémon Reborn, as in randomized Pokémon and level up moves. Having never played an actual randomizer before, I decided to take the opportunity to record this Pokémon Reborn 18.2 Randomizer series while it's still new. Also, map revamps of Pokémon Spork ended on Cool Cave, so that was quite fitting to temporary end the series. When I finish my third adventure of Pokémon Reborn, I will hopefully go back to playing Pokémon Spork Moonblast only run.

Also, I've been fiddling with Spork Forest Guarding to make new maps and mini-missions similar to Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs. I tried to follow the same map layout, but that means watching YouTube videos from almost 10 years ago to try and replicate it. Luckily, Pichu647's playlist of Guardian Signs are still there. The workload I placed myself seemed overwhelming, but indirectly thanks to the COVID-19, I get to spend most of the time home in the computer to do as much as I can until everything settles down (which I hope everything settles down so that I can get back to business, as in actual work IRL).

That's all I have to mention for now and to let anyone know that I'm still active.

(P.S. Hope everyone is alright. Stay strong!)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Three weeks since the last post (gotta post something or they’ll archive it six months after the recent post), and I’m still on hiatus of this Moonblast-only run series. I haven’t finished my reborn randomizer and I eventually found a randomizer for Rejuvenation (haven’t tried to see if it actually works atm), so I might have to prioritize that if I can get it to work (and might as well play intense mode on randomizer Pokemon since I’ve never done that before).

As far as Spork 8 goes, there’s not much going on, and even if I was given info on what’s going to be eventually added or modified on the next re-upload, I still wouldn’t disclose it. However, there’s only one thing I can share.

Victory Road is getting remodeled!

I made several maps of Victory Road which gives it more feeling of nature, utilizing Sun, rain, hail, and Sandstorm themed teams, though actual weather may or may not happen. That’s right! Round 2 of Weather Wonderland is being showcased, and I already made a video of that on my channel. The changes I hoped would happen on the remodel is putting the fruit squads where you barely exit from Party City and TM26 just outside of the Pokémon League. And I believe there’s a mythical event outside of the League? That’ll remain the same spot.

So that’s pretty much it on Spork 8. As for Forest Guardian, I got one more map to make for Fire Temple and after that, I’m putting my thoughts to Eevee Village. Depending on how much energy I still have after my work hours are done for the day, I may or may not be able to finish as soon as I hope. I’ll see how this plays out.

That’s all that I have in my mind for now.

Nothing related to the playthrough, but I gotta put something customized here.

North Virima City + Bicycle Circuit!

If duelists duel on mototcycles, trainers battle on bicycles in speed battles! I also made Virima Hotel considerable taller than before. They're not accessible, however, due to the limitations of map size unless I choose to extend.

circuit.png

Another one of those update posts, and sadly, I have to continue saying that this Moonblast only run is still on hiatus because I founded another big thing after Reborn's Randomizer. I actually got Pokémon Rejuvenation randomizer to work, so for the first time, I'll be playing this randomizer on Intense difficulty (also my first time playing this difficulty). I might learn how Jan compose their Pokémon teams from major characters the way they are, and maybe I can do the best I can. It's not like I haven't done any specific teams on Spork Forest Guardian. There's Lime, Felicia, Delicia, ICSW, and Ceolis retaining their original teams (while improving the IV/EV/movesets), and then there's Ryoken, myself, and Bonnie's team composition (albeit with unusual moves, most of them being STABmon like Eruption Charizard and Boomburst Sylveon) (and customized Pokémon like Cyberse Sylveon, Darkfluid, Nancy's Shield Sylveon).

But yeah, It'll be another big adventure for me to enjoy (rather than rushing to get videos out like in V11 in late December 2018 and V12 in early July 2019; I pulled a couple all-nighters on those updates to quickly get views). Probably won't happen anytime soon this year for either Reborn's E19 or Rejuvenation's V13, so I can take my sweet time to play certain modes. Also, I'm changing from Private to Public on the last three episodes of Reborn Randomizer as soon as I'm done posting this.

P.S. Nancy's Shield Sylveon is extremely resilient (see other previous post in Forest Guardian regarding Shield Sylveon)!

Edited by Vince&Sylveon

• 2 months later...

I was not going to post anything in this playthrough and let it be archived on November, but something did come up on my private emails. This playthrough is still on hiatus, and I don’t have plans to return to this Moonblast only run at the moment. I’m currently working as much as I can on Forest Guardian since there will be a time where existing characters are Going to be written off extremely soon and transition into a different arc. I also don’t know what the next arc would be, but after the reupload, this side story would cover up to 10 badges.

While I’m at it, I also made a 1280x720 wallpaper of that same intro that I just made. GlitchXCity’s BW2 Route 19 remix is too good to pass up, and so it’s gonna replace the OST of Anistar City remix, also from her.

• 2 months later...

As of this post, I will be locking this thread because I no longer have any motivation to finish this “Moonblast Only Run” series. Due to major changes that occurred in Spork 8, any and all such saves that I have will have major confusion as to what I already did (control switches). Ranging something like Emily still being at Virima hotel to being unable to exit the Pokémon League even after I already went to the Hall of Fame. It’s a huge mess from there.

Even though this series are gonna be discontinued, I could actually start my adventure again (which would be my 5th recording if I did) but this time I get to experience battling with and against Generation VIII Pokemon. That probably makes up for not owning a Nintendo Switch (which I still don’t have, I don’t have much time on consoles nowadays), let alone playing Sword & Shield. So the only twist to playing my fifth adventure is to only select Generation VIII Pokemon from Litwick’s selection room.

Sorry for any delay or outright putting some things aside, but there are some things that I don’t feel like going back to doing, and I hope you understand.