AveMatic

I just want an opinion on this (cus I kinda know what I'm gonna decide on anyway) but between Krookodile and Skuntank which one would you choose. The catch is that there's already a water/ground member of the team so based off your own strategy and interest which would you chose?

Heart says Krookodile

Head says Krookodile

Because I don't really think about type coverage in game, I just play using whoever I like really :l

I usually don't either but in this game its been the difference between story progression and being stuck a gym leader for me. I still chose Krookodile though :P

Edited by AveMatic

Oh... If that's what you really want...

Don't get me wrong, it was still a hard choice, but after breaking down and factoring everything thats the result that came out lol. Mrs. Pepe (Skuntank) is still a key rotation player, but I just can't see it putting in the same kinda work as Lacoste (Krookodile).

Aftermath Stunktank is broken isn't it? If so, then choose Krookodile. I was going to tell you Krookodile anyways xD

I didn't know aftermath was broken lol. Mine has stench and I know thats not broken,