[Final] Pre-Ep 10 Team

Woobowiz

A lot of hours invested, a lot of rare candies used, a lot of hours of torture saved by Exp.Share.

472xz.png

Waifu is EV trained for 252 Sp. Atk and spreaded out EVs in Def,Sp.Def, and Speed.

She holds a Brightpowder until I can find a Life Orb

High Five is EV trained for full 252 Atk 252 Spd and 4 HP

He holds a Silk Scarf until I can find a Life Orb (I hope you can get more than one).

Salty is EV trained for 252 Sp.Atk 252 HP and 4 Def

He holds a Leftovers

CorvidPimp is EV trained for 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 HP

She holds a Brightpowder until I can find a Life Orb (yeah...I like that item a lot)

NotZoroark is EV trained for 252. Sp.Atk 252 HP 4 Def

It holds a Zap Plate until I get find a Choice Scarf (to override its slow Speed)

Soonhi is EV trained for 252 Atk 252 Speed 4 HP

She holds a Brightpowder until I can...you already know the deal by now.

Strategies :

Free Damage - This strategy alone got me a very high rating on Pokemon Showdown; Starting/switching into High Five, I can use Technician + Fake Out to dish out free and decent damage.

Water/Ground coverage - If NotZoroark comes across any Water/Ground pokemon, I switch into Waifu, where I had her learn Magical Leaf, it's VERY good coverage.

Poison/Dark coverage - Salty's my man and 1 Mud Bomb can 2HKO an evenly matched Drapion.

All-In 100-0 Sweeps - CorvidPimp and Soonhi will absolutely demolish an evenly matched team with Brave Bird and Flare Blitz, it can easily 6-0 with just those 2 alone.

Possible Future Improvements :

If an Earth Power move tutor ever releases, and HM Surf comes out, Salty's power would drastically improve in terms of damage AND accuracy.

Thunderbolt and Volt Switch TMs would seriously make NotZoroark a serious threat.

Life Orbs would 100% make this game easy mode for me, the only way it could stop me would be to go against Lin in a scripted loss vs a team of Level 100's.

U-turn TM will 100% make High Five a game breaking fighter, the cycle of Fake Out > U-turn into and of my pokemon with type advantage will absolutely destroy the game considering it's not competitive with Set battle mode.

Edited by Woobowiz