Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Did I miss Heatmor?

AveMatic

Question

8 answers to this question

Yeah, in Pyrous Mountain, where you can get a Firestone, a Heatmor will appear on a clear day atfer you've done the story events (?). To access the area you enter, go to the right, go down, take the stairs, then go right and down again to get other stairs, i think.

Edited by Soysauce

Yeah, in Pyrous Mountain, where you can get a Firestone, a Heatmor will appear on a clear day atfer you've done the story events. To access the area you enter, go to the right, go down, take the stairs, then go right and down again to get other stairs, i think.

I found mine before that ._.

Thanks guys, yeah I was watching shofu's new reborn vid and he found it before he even started the events. But the clear weather explains why I haven't found it cus its raining in my game. I did however trigger the mudkip event (cus everyone lieks him).

I happen to also caught it but i have no intentions of using it, :P

just not the appearance i prefer to my team,, :lol:

no offense for those who likes it, we have different preferences in the first place

Yeah I have no intentions of using it long-term. I'm just trying to get a rag-tag team of fire types for the ice-type gym leader Serra. After that, it'll probably just sit in the box...

Yeah I have no intentions of using it long-term. I'm just trying to get a rag-tag team of fire types for the ice-type gym leader Serra. After that, it'll probably just sit in the box...

A ra-tag team of fire types?

hmmm..

can i suggest:

006.gif

Charizard

500.gif

Emboar

038.gif

Ninetails

059.gif

Arcanine

324.gif