A VERY Late Introduction.

Shushup

Hello Everyone! My name is Shushup/ZoroarkMS, but you can call me Brian :)

As you can already tell by my Profile Picture, my favorite Protagonist in the Pokemon Games/Manga is Ruby/Brendan!

I am 14 years old, I am Vietnamese(Vietnam, south of China), and I haven't hit puberty yet(that's just a fun fact, so in case you want to skype me.....be prepared for the high voice).

My favorite instrument are the Violin and Piano(I also play them).

I love to do Tennis and practice my Swimming skills.

I hate Public Speaking, and rejection. Thank god that this isn't Public Speaking, I can just type to you guys ^_^, but I would love to meet all of you :D

My favorite school subject is Orchestra, Japanese, Math, and Science. I'm not too good at English, and good at History, but I dislike it.
My favorite games are Pokemon, Maplestory, Starcraft II, League of Legends, and Minecraft.

How I found Pokemon Reborn: I found Pokemon Reborn by shofu, but didn't quite like his game play of it, so then I came across Nickaboo92, watched a few videos, and found my self attached to the game.

This is far by the best Pokemon RPG Game ever. Sorry for this late Introduction, I always said in my mind "Okay, tomorrow I will do a Introduction" but end up doing something else, haha. I hope to talk to all you guys in the future! Thanks for reading~

Edited by Shushup

• Administrators

Don't you worry about a thing; I never posted an introduction.

Welcome, though! Liking Brendan tells me maybe Renzo will like you, at least. I used to play Maplestory and I know a couple who still do, one of them being Inuki but he probably won't see this anyway so whatever. It's best if I don't get started on that though. Playing League of Legends is probably the quickest way to be involved here though, obligatory Pokemon things aside.