Insec (Genesect) @ Expert Belt

Trait: Download

EVs: 116 Atk / 140 SAtk / 252 Spd

Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)

- U-turn

- Thunderbolt

- Flamethrower

- Giga Drain

Genesect here is my lead, he has moderatly good speed so it will outspeed really any other lead out there. I chose not to have Ice Beam in this set, due to the fact Id rather have more coverage than just power. Since he outspeeds other leads, he can U-Turn out of trouble. Chandelure is really the only counter to this guy, if the opponent switches in to one, i'm dead ._.

130.gif

Reginald (Gyarados) (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Intimidate

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Thunder Wave

- Earthquake

- Avalanche

- Waterfall

Well, all Gyrados is for, is to T-Wave any threat. T-Wave it and either switch to more of a counter, or use Waterfall or E-Quake it to death. Or, if they have a Dragon out, Ill just use Avalanche it, its gaureteed a OHKO after my sash keeps me alive. Not many counters to this guy, he can just E-Quake Electrik types due to a gurateed hit.

645.gif

Chaox (Landorus) (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Sheer Force

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Focus Blast

- Earth Power

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Rock Polish

Ahh, my main sweeper on the team. If this guy gets a Rock Polish up, 9 times out of 10 it's gg. Not much to say about him otherwise, just a basic Lando set.

149.gif

Doublelift (Dragonite) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Multiscale

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SDef

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Claw

- Fire Punch

- ExtremeSpeed

- Waterfall

Mechanics, mechanics, mechanics. This is a coverage set more than a normal, sweeping set. Waterfall can kill a Chand like its not a broken Ghost :I , Fire Punch will kill Scizor aswell. Like I said, coverage>sweeping

212.gif

WildTurtle (Scizor) (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Technician

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Bug Bite

- Aerial Ace

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

My last sweeping poke on the team. Get a SD up and probably GG. Bullet Punch is a great way to break D-Nites Multiscale. A +4 Bug Bite does 96% on a Ferrothorn, Fact-ish.

233.gif

Xspecial (Porygon2) @ Eviolite

Trait: Trace

EVs: 252 Def / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt

- Thunder Wave

- Ice Beam

- Tri Attack

Nothing to hate about this guy. T-Wave a Dragon trying to set up and Boom Ice Beam in your face, his face, and his sisters. T-Wave a Swift Swimmer and a T-Bolt in your face, her face, and her brothers face. Oh, and Tri Attck for a filler move.

Edited by Blast

nice peak!

alright to the team

Dragonite should imo always have a lumberry. This is because statuses cripple it and players will always try to paralize/burn it so stop it from sweeping and leftovers are rarely useful especially since you don't have any rapid spinners.

porygon 2 should have recover or it will be easily worn down by 2 Pokemon. since you have try attack i dont see thunderbolt being that useful expecially since most swift simmers (the good ones) are part grass or dragon making it do neutral damage to them.

Superpower instead of Ariel ace because it has more power and can deal with skarmary / ferrothorn/ magnazone(which could trap it)

In general though, you have 3 pokemon with focus sash but no one to rapid spin. That could be a huge problem especially since almost every team runs a stealth rocker. Hope that helps!

nice peak!

alright to the team

Dragonite should imo always have a lumberry. This is because statuses cripple it and players will always try to paralize/burn it so stop it from sweeping and leftovers are rarely useful especially since you don't have any rapid spinners.

porygon 2 should have recover or it will be easily worn down by 2 Pokemon. since you have try attack i dont see thunderbolt being that useful expecially since most swift simmers (the good ones) are part grass or dragon making it do neutral damage to them.

Superpower instead of Ariel ace because it has more power and can deal with skarmary / ferrothorn/ magnazone(which could trap it)

In general though, you have 3 pokemon with focus sash but no one to rapid spin. That could be a huge problem especially since almost every team runs a stealth rocker. Hope that helps!

ty for feedback

The reason lefies is on Dragonite is so if some occasions I can get health back for Multiscale to be in affect again, but yea, staus is bad for it.

Well I cant say much about Pory because I agree with you

Arial Ace was a filler, ty for telling me a better move for him ^^

And I nevr thought about a spinner on the team, ty again

Life orb on Landorus would be a lot better, since with the sheer force ability it wouldnt take damage from the Life orb accept with Hidden Power ice. Which would allow for it to hit much harder.

Life orb on Landorus would be a lot better, since with the sheer force ability it wouldnt take damage from the Life orb accept with Hidden Power ice. Which would allow for it to hit much harder.

I actually had it on him, but I mustve forgot to save it in the teambuilder, ty for pointing that out >>

I thought Genesect was uber o.o

Reborn doesn't use Smogon's tiers, which is something I like personally. Yeah, Smogon is the best, you can't deny that, but having different rules on the Reborn server feels... Well, sort of naughty to me for lack of a better word. xD It's like I'm going against what is socially accepted and don't get punished for it. It would probably be better if it did, because again, Smogon really knows what they're doing, but it's refreshing to be able to fuck around in OU with things like Genesect and Landorus. <:D