Kimono Girls Location?

KazukiKaze

As it seems to be mostly undocumented and I can't find the last one, just gonna ask for all of them.
Off the top of my head, the one's I've found myself so far are;

The one in the Oricorio area in Darchlight Woods, the one who was looking for her missing pokemon in the Judicial District, the one at the top of Forlorn Cavern, The one in Nightmare city near a dumpster.

I've some others but I doubt anyone remembered their names. I think I'm missing two since I have six.

Edit: Oblitus town girl... That makes all of the ones I've found I believe now. 

Edit 2: There was one in the Dream District to Judicial District tunnel thing. So that leaves one. 

Edited by KazukiKaze

1 hour ago, KazukiKaze said:

As it seems to be mostly undocumented and I can't find the last one, just gonna ask for all of them.
Off the top of my head, the one's I've found myself so far are;

The one in the Oricorio area in Darchlight Woods, the one who was looking for her missing pokemon in the Judicial District, the one at the top of Forlorn Cavern, The one in Nightmare city near a dumpster.

I've some others but I doubt anyone remembered their names. I think I'm missing two since I have six.

Edit: Oblitus town girl... That makes all of the ones I've found I believe now. 

Edit 2: There was one in the Dream District to Judicial District tunnel thing. So that leaves one. 

One is in Honec Woods (Azelf Shrine) and the other one is near the Grand Dream Gate you have to follow the rails to get to her.

36 minutes ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

One is in Honec Woods (Azelf Shrine) and the other one is near the Grand Dream Gate you have to follow the rails to get to her.

Thanks. GDC gate one was the one I was missing. And now all the locations are in one thread so the next guy to try and look this up can actually get an answer.