Taking the Initiative!

Rycast

Heya fellow pokemon lovers, I've never been good at introductions, so here goes nothing! My name's Ryoko Castalia, but my friends just call me Ry or Rycast. Just found out about Pokemon Reborn after the main PO server crashed, and it feels like a more mature environment. Now that that's out of the way, I guess I'll talk a little about myself.

I'm really lazy and underachieving, but when I actually try I get things done! Sometimes. My parents and teachers always said if I stayed consistent with school, I would be one of the top students, but to me, the work is only worth doing if it's fun.

I love to cook, clean, and help people with their problems, so if you need help with something, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to assist you =) but seriously, my friends have told me that if i was a girl, I'd be the ideal housewife XD

Music is my life, along with pokemon, anime, and food. If we share any of these interests (even if we don't), then we'll get along perfectly! I like playing football (or soccer depending where you're from) and basketball even though I'm not too good at them, as long as I have fun is what matters. I took tae kwon do classes for three years, even won trophies from tournaments, until the dojo I attended was closed due to a lawsuit. I didn't want to believe it, but apparently a student was sexually offended by a sensei... Anyways, that happened and ever since, I haven't been in the best of shape. Not to say I'm overweight, I'm actually really thin and no matter how much I eat, I just don't seem to gain weight >=/

All in all, I'm a weird and awesome guy, but if you get to know me, you'll find out I really am weird and awesome (hopefully) =D

Pokemon Reborn doesn't look like it has that big of a community, but nonetheless I'd like to be a part of it, even if it's a small part. Hope to get to know you all, cheers =)