Where do I need to go after chapter 13 of the game starts?

rayyan

23 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Erin is at the gate on on the southernmost side of Route 9. There wasn't exactly much reason to go down there before, what with the gate having been previously closed and all, so I understand why it would trip people up.

You mean the one leading to the scholar district where the library is because I can't find anyone there. I'm currently on the path where I expose Flora if it helps.

Hmm, it seems you've found a bit of a rare glitch. The only other case of this happening I've been able to find so far attempted to rectify the issue by temporarily downgrading to V11, but since those links are expired it didn't quite work out, and nothing else has come out of that thread since. Unfortunately, I can't give any more assistance for you... 😓

1 minute ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Hmm, it seems you've found a bit of a rare glitch. The only other case of this happening I've been able to find so far attempted to rectify the issue by temporarily downgrading to V11, but since those links are expired it didn't quite work out, and nothing else has come out of that thread since. Unfortunately, I can't give any more assistance for you... 😓

ok thankyou