Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Finding an early heart scale

pheonix1212

Question

6 answers to this question

You can mine heart scales from glowing rocks using the mining kit. Mining Kit is obtained from the man under the grand stairs.

See miner's guide for rock locations: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4723

Make sure you save in front of a rock so you can re-mine it if you don't find a scale.

^ He's only up to the second Gym. He can't mine yet :P

There's one in Obsidia Park after you get rid of the plants. It's in the bush in the top left corner.

Edited by Khayoz

OR

You can find Luvdisc's in the Hidden Cove by fishing with a good rod. There is a 50% of finding a luvdisc with the heart scales attached to good luck fishin'!

(Side Note: I had to edit this 2 times as I was rusty to where Luvdisc was. Guilty as charged. :P)

Edited by Cowtao

Good rod is inside of a house in Spinal Town, there's a tree in front of the door but if you walk to it, the tree will disappeared, then making the front door available, walk inside and pick up that Good Rod ^_^