Wow, I just found out Etika is dead...

I know I'm super late but I hadn't checked him out in a little while so I went and typed in simply "Etika" to see if he was still doing random streaming and saw he had a wikipedia page. I was like oh cool he's got a wiki page now. Then I saw the date he died and my jaw was agape. R.I.P. Etika You will be missed. 😔

On 7/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Smogoon Josh said:

I know I'm super late but I hadn't checked him out in a little while so I went and typed in simply "Etika" to see if he was still doing random streaming and saw he had a wikipedia page. I was like oh cool he's got a wiki page now. Then I saw the date he died and my jaw was agape. R.I.P. Etika You will be missed. 😔

Yeah, he committed suicide a few weeks ago. It was really sad, mental illness is real. Be sure to check on your loved ones every once in awhile, never know who’s dealing with what.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Worst part of it is that he could have been saved. With therapy, medical treatment and the support of some loyal friends things might have worked out for him in the end. He gave up too easily. No matter how much your life sucks and hurts: Death sucks and hurts more.