Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Department Store Sticker

ProbassFish

Question

So I don't really know how to go the underground railnet puzzle to get to that room with all the arons, to get the department store sticker. I try to move the levers, but nothing happens. This is after the city restoration, but since the railnet didn't get restored that much I didn't think anything would happen. Help

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, ProbassFish said:

So I don't really know how to go the underground railnet puzzle to get to that room with all the arons, to get the department store sticker. I try to move the levers, but nothing happens. This is after the city restoration, but since the railnet didn't get restored that much I didn't think anything would happen. Help

where you first encountered the train keep going down you'll need rock smash and want flash

15 minutes ago, ProbassFish said:

i checked there, the girl was there but not the guy soo

The guy should be in the corner that you first come in off off  but there have been known issues with this quest and completeing it after, see if he was moved down a level. Go ahead and renovate it then check to see if he shows up if not your probably going to have to upload your game.rxdata to troubleshooting or I could attempt to fix it through PM?DM if you would prefer that way