Help me out please?

Rosesong

So, I love Reborn, but while I'm waiting for the next episode (and X and Y), I was curious. Does anyone know of other Pokémon fan games that DON'T require the use of an emulator? If they're anywhere near the quality of this game, then I'd love to try them.

pokemon raptor ex it's not nearly as good as reborn but it's something and i like your reborn team not top teir at all like all the other teams i've seen so obviously u must have alot of skill ^^ remind me to bug u and force u to be my friend one day ^^ oh and can u please give a link to that pokemon trainer generateor thing u mention in ur sig since ican't draw and don't wanna use my rl pic i guess thats my best bet for a new picture >.>

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

I don't know about skill, but I've definitely had to strategize a lot with these guys :) And yeah, I will totally remind you to bug me, lol

Here's the link to the Trainer Generator: http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainer-Creator-v-2-257074027

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

I don't know about skill, but I've definitely had to strategize a lot with these guys :) And yeah, I will totally remind you to bug me, lol

Here's the link to the Trainer Generator: http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainer-Creator-v-2-257074027

This generator is really awesome, so much room for personalization.

x.x how did u guys get your pics nice and big and non shit... x.x ugh....

Once you finish customizing your trainer, use the snipping tool on Windows or Print Screen, and save to your laptop, then do the rest from there ^^ Don't forget to give credit to Hapuriainen for the picture though so that more people can go check her out

If you're on Windows, go to the menu and search for 'snipping tool'. It should have an icon like this.

snipping-tool-icon.png

From there, open the program and choose to 'snip' a new selection. You can then draw a box around what you want to 'snip'. After, what you selected in the box will appear in a new window. From there, you can save the image as a PNG, and use the image as a normal photo. That's what I did for my trainer.