I Don't Get it

Ottur

i agree with gardevoir, it's pretty much dependable.

saves me alot of battles already so im keeping it with my team:

i beat the ice gym with my second try, :angry:

damaging them with stealth rock using my boldore, one time use only since i prefer fast pokemon <_<

my roseraide gets rid of walrein using petal dance before it makes damages :lol:

Same with jynx since i crunch it away with my EarthVoid(KroKodile) :P

and of course finishing the rest of her team with my partner AtlasFlame(Charizard) :D

Ninetails + fire pokemon sweep her team clean

I did it with Ninetails + Rapidash and spammed fire blast over and over one shotting all her pokes except Warlien.

All her pokes are outsped by those 2 except for Frostlass who usually dies to an incoming fire blast unless i miss -___-

Which is good for me cause my 3 other pokes have an ice weakness

So in short:

Very Easy mode - drought Ninetails

Easy mode - weather inducing move or not trained drought vulpix (meaning 5v6)

Hax mode - leave the hail up

I've beaten her all 3 ways

Or you can use a Golduck with Cloud Nine like I'm about to do (hope it works >.<)

I had magmar spamming lava plume after using a sunny day, and a flash-fire heatmor who got his attacks buffed with every lava plume. I won in four turns; one turn sunny day, and then three turns to knock out all six of her ice types.

Edited by Skullkin

Since I idiotically chose Piplup as my starter, I treated the entire fight like a 1v2 Gym battle, where I would have Empoleon tank every Icy Wind and Blizzard known to mankind (they literally do no damage to him) and have my other pokemon OHKO anything that's not Mamoswine or Walrein.

And by tank, I mean if they use Blizzard, I can just potion up my actual attacker using Empoleon's turn :P

Edited by Woobowiz

Prize at the arcade

Oh i almost forget about that, since almost everyone focuses on purchasing TRAPINCH.. :lol:

Oooops! :huh: ami off to the topic already? :lol:

sorry guys,

back to the topic, Serra's Gym, being double battle is a unique one, but not as hard as florinia, for my team

Just used an x special on my houndoom and put glaceon to sleep. I then proceeded to raze the rest of her team to the ground in a flurry of 1HKOs as they were switched in. Gengar then finished off glaceon. Not gonna lie though, I lost like 20 times before I came up with this strategy.

I suggest getting the Magby(if you haven't already, if you do then lvl/evolve it up) under the Opal Bridge, and getting that Drought Vulpix(if you haven't already, if you didn't keep resetting until you get a Drought Vulpix :3) in the Beauty Salon, near the Day-Care.