Lvl 75 garchomp?

Ousawa

Eh. so much discussion about how to beat it, I just let myself be killed because I didn't have external damage at the point.

Hope the ending won't change much... Heard from someone in the staff that it could have a true ending depending on whether you were able or not to beat the garchomp...

Well, I did have an Idea, Just Curse. and some sturdies... /Unoriginal.

Heh.

Well might redo a run of reborn once the game is completed.

Ha....haha.....AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! AT LAST! BUAHAHAAHHAA! Take that!!! SCRIPTED LOSS MY ASS...

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

attachicon.gif3.png

attachicon.gif4.png

attachicon.gif5.png

attachicon.gif6.png

attachicon.gif7.png

attachicon.gif8.png

For those who never won, this is what happens when you do...

How did I succeed you ask? Well,I required 1 Intimidating Gyarados, 3 fodder (i used my infernape, scrafty and alakazam, but if you have other pokemon with intimidate, it would speed up the process), 1 Sturdy Magnezone with Metal Sound and Mirror Shot, and My dear Flygon with Dragonbreath (my Flygon is Modest, so it has higher Sp.Atk than Atk).....

1st step, Lead with Gyarados and switch it to fodder (-1atk, -2 if fodder also has intimidate)

2nd step, Lets fodder die, and switch back to Gyarados (-2atk, -3)

3rd Step, Repeat until all fodder are dead

4th Step, Atack with all you got (My gyarados had Ice fang, so i was lucky enough to get a freeze, thus Solaris wasted a Full restore there)

5th Step, When Gyarados falls, Send Magnezone

6th Step This is a tough choice, either spam Mirror Shot to lower accuracy (once I had him at -3, when I won he was at -1) or strat off lowering its Sp.Def with Metal Sound..This is really a tough decision, due to fire fang and earthquake....

7th Step, Hopefully you manage at least 2 hits on him ( I had him at -1 acuracy and -4 Sp.Def)..Send Flygon

8th Step, Spam Dragonbreath, hoping for paralisis (forcing his full restores early), and after all 3 F.Restores, hope for criticals (scope lens may help)

9th Step, HOPE TO GOD he misses all Dragon Rushes, its a 1HKO to ANY flygon ( Mine was at lvl 45 as seen above) or that he is dumb enough to keep spamming Fire Fangs, like he did to me

10th step ....

11th Step- PROFIT!

12th Step- Wonder why a 30 levels above you Garchomp only gives about 600 and so experience

lol yeah after I finally defeated the garchomp, I thought my magnezone was gonna get like 30000 exp., but instead my magnezone received 596 exp.

What I did was switch pokemon back and forth with my Gyrados/Arcanine to lower it's Attack to -6, then I switched to Magnezone and did Metal Sound to lower it's Defense by -2 stages each Metal Sound, then my Gyrados just spammed Ice Fang on him :3

You know I thought it was pretty easy using Endeavor on my POWERFUL Staraptor with a focus band, but there is something interesting if you do beat him.

If you did beat him when you go to fight the Gastly disguised as kiki it comments on how you beat Solaris but still let her die.

I beat him quit easily. He missed dragon rush on my Cofagrius which let me 1st will-o him and then managed to live the 2nd hit letting me to power split, that way my rest pokemons were able to live his hits even after full restores letting me to be able to toxic it with Skuntank everytime after. Oh and while it was mummified both Noctowl and Flygon were immune to EQs letting me to switch them in on that hit.

Edited by Chrattac

• Administrators

Wow, not bad... Power Split definitely makes those one-overleveled-pokemon battles much more fair. I wonder if anything I actually like learns it ):

EDIT: Latios. Well.

Yea, also Cofagrigus is very good to have on your team, mainly for Guts abusers due to Mummy ability, after one brave bird that Noel's Swellow wasn't much of a threat any more nor was Staraptor since of removal of Reckless and burning it with will-o since Cofagrigus is very good defensive-wise too. :-)

I threw Curse on my Banette. Tried unsuccessfully a few times to wisp it (burns were removed in the full restores), but was able to stall with a little luck and a lot of Detect juggling on Tranquill. Definitely a challenge, but a fun one. In the end, he died to the last tick of Curse, after three full restores, with only my half-health Banette still alive. Close call.

• Administrators

Personally I'd go for a Perish Song or Destiny Bond thing, but those were just the first two things I thought of at the time it was introduced. Instant and guaranteed.

• 3 weeks later...

I beat it by making typholsion go first and hoping he would miss so i could use smokescreen and after he missed I smokescreened him until it couldnt go down anymore. then i used rocksmash and lowerd his def 3 times until he finally hit typhlosion. then i used crobat and used confuse ray and poison fangs and did that until he stoped using full restore (which was twice I think) then once he was toxic i pulled out ditto and dragon rushed him and beat him. And all he said was "..." And after that he just said I'm done with this and did the same thing he normally does if u lost to him.