Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Locations rare candy

Ousawa

Question

7 answers to this question

Rare candies are few and far between. In my opinion, not really worth the effort to look for them, the ones I've found have always been pretty obvious. like there is one in Jungle pretty close to the Nuzleaf trap. You can buy them now at the Candy shop, though they are over priced. Over leveling has given me much more trouble in the later game, honestly.

Rare candies are few and far between. In my opinion, not really worth the effort to look for them, the ones I've found have always been pretty obvious. like there is one in Jungle pretty close to the Nuzleaf trap. You can buy them now at the Candy shop, though they are over priced. Over leveling has given me much more trouble in the later game, honestly.

I'm just lazy. I just want my magneton to evolve in the power plant

DID SOMEONE SAY...PICKUP? :)

There's one under the grand stairway if you really can't be bothered...far left side of the map with the slope things.

But really, if you can, a pickup army would be the best way to get rare candies.

Edited by Khayoz

I'm sorry but, by the time you have been done responding to both of those statements; you could have had about waaaaaay more levels, especially seeings you started this six hours before from when you've last responded.

Edited by Plague

If you don't want to go with a pickup "army", per se, just get a 1-3 Pokemon with pickup while you're level grinding. That running around for wild Pokemon helps me grind longer when I bring Zigzagoon with to grind on Unown 'cause the little guy gives me potions and stuff and helps me grind longer.