THE ONE WORD PER POST STORY GAME!

Ackalacka

I'm sure most of you realize what this is, but for those who do not, allow me to fill you in...

Basically, every post you make can only be one word (with the exception of punctuation, when it's needed), and it has to build off what the previous person said. Eventually, we should have one huge story that everyone contributed to. < :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example:

CowSl@yarzzz72: "My"

69YoloBling: "dog"

PhillipUranus: "and"

John: "your"

^^Is_a_loser: "mother"

CardGamesOnMotorCycles: "went"

jimmyjoel420: "to"

BarneyStinson: "the"

Ackalacka: "discotheque"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you see the general idea of this game? Trust me, if enough people play it's going to be fucking awesome! Allow me to begin:

*Note: Your word does not need to be in quotation marks, I only did it for the sake of the example*

READ THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!!!

I would like it if sentences from here on out were actually related to each other. Let's say in the first sentence, Jim and Bob go to the store. The second sentence should continue off the first sentence.

ALSO: Extremely important, try to make the sentences sound well spoken too... Please? As in, I would very much appreciate grammatical correctness. Also, the whole (end) thing isn't needed, as the story never ends... IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND OOONNNN!!! (Whoa kind of broke into song there, forgive me...) Anyway, you guys get the point. Just use appropriate ending punctuation to symbolize a sentences end. Thank you all in advance.

Finally, as I stated in the first post, this is meant to create a HUGE story that everyone contributed to, not a bunch of random, stupid, poorly worded sentences that mean absolutely nothing.

This

Edited by Ackalacka

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

failed

(I love playing this game IRL. Especially with weird rules, like each word has to start with the next letter of the alphabet that the previous one started with. This ended up with "Xena Yelled Zathura".)

Edited by NeoDarklight