I've started a REBORN letsplay!

Keillor

Howdy everyone! my name is Aaron, and I am relatively new to the YouTube community.  I have been streaming Tues / Thurs Noon - 2pm EST every week, along with an edited video every Friday. The 2 hour Thursday slot is Pokemon Reborn at the moment, and seeing as I am just now working towards Florinia's Gym today, I reckon I have a long way to go before I'm the best that no one ever was!

Besides playing Pokemon (which I've been a massive fan since Gold / Silver, and have even tried my hand at DOU on Showdown! back in ORAS), I have over a decade of experience performing music professionally, had a stint of work as a visual artist, and am a massive WotC / AAA and Indie video game fan, with my YouTube channel being the focal point where it all comes together. (which I'll obviously leave a link to down below (because this is a completely shameless plug please love me damn it).

It's not a channel dedicated to Pokemon like PokeaimMD or Shofu, nor am I make a dedicated letsplay channel like TheRadBrad or OG Pewds (RIP No.1 Youtuber), but rather a variety platform of nerdculture and artsy blithering artistic outlet, where I let it all hang! If I enjoy something, why not try and monetise it?

So here's a link to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NoXnNRxsBp7RxrmjxgHCw?view_as=subscriber

And here's a link to today's REBORN livestream which'll be live at 12pm EST https://www.youtube.com/live_chat?v=PLVWRn2AbSM&is_popout=1

Otherwise, please let me know what you think, if you have recommendations as to what you'd like to see next, and if there's anything I could do to support the Reborn community! I hope to see some of you in today's stream, and have an awesome day!