Naughty thoughts

Kingd353

earlier today i finished episode 9 of reborn and it brought 2 thoughts to my mind 1 pure and one naughty pure thought who calls their father master? naughty thought i wish i had a daughter who called me master >.> heh...... what do u guys think? on both thoughts i mean. do u guys think the same?

oh..... can u make me one amaterasu? it looks cool o.o if u do i'll love you forever <3 lol actually... i take that back... your alias is pinkie i already love u forever >.> i'll give u a cupcake if u make one for me

I guess he was more of a Master to her than a father...?

I don't know, for the love of God do not turn this into something sexual... The internet will do that on its own eventually: INITIATE: RULE 34

There, it is done... Someone had to do it. Future generations will thank me for my act of vigilance.

(P.S., I just had an extreme case of deja vu...)

Edited by Ackalacka

Don't turn it into something sexual? dude i'm a lonley nerdy loser with nothing better to do who basicly lives on the interenet this is already sexual for me lol

... Fair enough. I can tell we'll get along quite well. Whoa, I accidentally made a rhyme? I do that all the time... I'M A POET AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!

OK, I'm done with that. Any way, as I said before, we're going to get along just fine. <:D