Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Event pokemon help?

Ousawa

Question

3 answers to this question

Scraggy is a good one to get for her Cradily if you haven't yet. You get him/her in that previously locked room in the slums after you free the park. I went for Makuhita instead though, not an event pokemon though.

Vulpix is another good one as well. You get her from max happiness of one of your pokemon. I picked my starter. I would highly recommend Drought though.

Edited by ChocolateChip

Are there any good event pokemon around the second gym?

Well thanks, and btw where is the old guy who mentiond that kids don't close the garden? I went to the starting area in the secret garden and he didn't mention it. Or did i met the wrong guy? I really want that starly

*Nvm i got it. Thanks for your help. :wub:

Edited by Yami

You won't be able to get it until after you've beaten the second gym leader. There's also a Pichu up there hidden in the tree, I think it has to be clear weather though.

Edit: Oh I get what you mean. There's two secret gardens. One where you start off and get early access to and the one I'm talking about is in Onyx ward.

yluotsN.png

This building though.

Edited by ChocolateChip