Beryl Ward Police Officers

SMP

The two hardest ones

1 should be above the PULSE machine in a building with a box in front of the entrance

The other will be in a hole ( I forgot where ) with a growlithe in front of it, look into the hole and you'll see the dead body.

Okay.

All of them are kind of obvious except one, which when you enter the building where there was a person who healed you with medical supplies in Rhodochrine, or the building below the switch-operated platforms (without having to cut down the tree), you'll see a pathway that you can't reach above you. That's your cue to exit the building and try entering from the left side.

You'll get a Growlithe for rescuing all 5 officers.

Edited by Luculyia

The two hardest ones

1 should be above the PULSE machine in a building with a box in front of the entrance

The other will be in a hole ( I forgot where ) with a growlithe in front of it, look into the hole and you'll see the dead body.

Yeah.. The one in the hole, I haven't found. The only growlithe I've seen is the one by the police station.

Can't find this other hole and this growlithe you're on about.

Edit: Found the one in the Cave that's been captured by Nuzleaf and the one in the house with the box outside.

Edit: Nvm. That's really obscure.

Edited by SMP

• 4 weeks later...

I heard (meaning that I peeked at the Messages file in the folders- what? I was looking for the sprites for a project im working on for some FanFictions!) that you should find a Growlithe staring down a hole. The only hole I could think of was the one that you fall in to land in the cage (I got scared when I rejected Fern's offer to help and he actually left me! Thought it was Game Over!), But that wasnt it. You are supposed to look down the hole too, and you should see him. Problem is, I can't find the hole. Any ideas?

edit: Found the Growlithe, BUT MY SUGGESTION IS:

If you have found a ditto, breed the Growlithe and then trade either one with the officer who wishes to give his fellow officer a partner.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while too but I found em all.

One is in a cave to the left and up a bit from the cave where you pull one of the levers. He has been captured by Nuzleafs

Another is in a building being held hostage by a Team Meteor member. You can find the entrance by heading up from the PULSE Machine and then there is an entrance next to a box on the right.

And finally there is a rather sad find above the survivor guy who heals you. Head to the building where the guy with the supplies is, head outside and enter the side of the building instead. there will be a Growlithe looking down a hole. Talk to it a couple times and it will move. Look down the hole and you will find the body of a poor police officer who fell to his death.

Hope I helped :)

• 1 year later...

In the newest update the guy with the supplies is in a big pink building. Near the back of the building there are two doors, the left one being accessible. From the left room, a growlithe is visible in the right room. Unfortunately, I cannot react the right room. Do I have to defeat Taka and ZEL, and then go back to the pink building to find the growlithe before moving right? Or is there another way to get in? I have some images but I don't know how to upload them.

In the newest update the guy with the supplies is in a big pink building. Near the back of the building there are two doors, the left one being accessible. From the left room, a growlithe is visible in the right room. Unfortunately, I cannot react the right room. Do I have to defeat Taka and ZEL, and then go back to the pink building to find the growlithe before moving right? Or is there another way to get in? I have some images but I don't know how to upload them.

I understand exactly where you're at and what the issue is. This issue should be fixed for 13.2, so just make sure you're on the most updated version then you can get to that Growlithe and former officer. If you're still having problems let me know.

Actually, you should take a look around. There should be a way to access the right door. I did it already.

Hint: Try walking around the trees blocking the door, and not wait for the trees to dissapear

• 2 months later...

I talked to the growlithe and he moved away i then looked down the hole and saw the dead body. i got back to the office where the officers are and he says there is still one missing and the guy who is dead is the other person i am missing. anyway to fix this?

I talked to the growlithe and he moved away i then looked down the hole and saw the dead body. i got back to the office where the officers are and he says there is still one missing and the guy who is dead is the other person i am missing. anyway to fix this?

Just check every corner and every area, it´s always worth it anyway ^^ And do as Blind Guardian says, that´ll send Growlithe back to the police station, giving you the option to take it with you if you talk to one of the guys there.

Mkay, so first this is a pretty old thread so I'd appreciate you starting a new one instead of necroing one like this next time, okay?

attachment.php?attachmentid=155983&stc=1

• 3 months later...

I understand exactly where you're at and what the issue is. This issue should be fixed for 13.2, so just make sure you're on the most updated version then you can get to that Growlithe and former officer. If you're still having problems let me know.

i can't get it plz can u tell me the how to go to that second door....?