Should I use Exp. All On?

GingerBoss

Normally for my playthroughs of games, I tend to stick to using one team of six and having exp all off. I generally like doing this as it requires me to think of what type of team and mons I want. I know this is generally more difficult, as I like a challenge, but is ex all worth doing and using multiple mons rather than just a core six?

2 hours ago, GingerBoss said:

Normally for my playthroughs of games, I tend to stick to using one team of six and having exp all off. I generally like doing this as it requires me to think of what type of team and mons I want. I know this is generally more difficult, as I like a challenge, but is ex all worth doing and using multiple mons rather than just a core six?

I have two runs, one and main, it uses exp. share all along the playthrough, and another that doesn't. It clearly has a difference, have your team balanced in terms of levels, but in the other hand, Mons Ev's are not raised, with the excepction the ones who defeats your opp's mons. Imo, it also depens in which diffficulty you play, as I play intense mode, I prefered to activavvte it, and then Ev's train my mons with wild ones.