Need help fixing my team

Monkeeman

All right, so my team was doing good up until the end of episode 8 when i found out you could get Zangoose and Manectric. Those happen to be some of my favorite pokemon so i find it to be a necessity to put them on my team. I also want my Swampert to stay on the team so right there is already 3 subpar pokemon, and in a game like this i really need a solid team. so here are these guys with there natures

Swampert (Drip): Quirky

Manectric (Zap Tap): Modest

Zangoose: (Goons): Adamant

Now i got a few guys in the box but i don't really plan on bringing many new guys to the team other then the ones in my box. So here they are (also no ones nature is really that good or bad except for Espeon so i will only mention his)

Espeon(Bounce)(modest), Krookodile(KingK.Rool), Gengar(Giorgo), Lucario(Ryu), Kirlia(its a boy btw), Boldore(BulksMcgee), Drapion(Toxicrunch), Flygon(Krewella), Scrafty(Hoodlum), Luxray(Simba), Roserade(Hamburglar)(Was great on my team b4 with toxic spikes), Magmar(Burnout), and finally Cofagrigus(Mumms).

Now i'm really having a tough time deciding who should be my other three guys so ill let you guys decide. If you want you can recommend one more guy, but i really don't feel like leveling another guy up to 50. All i really care about is having a well balanced type team with decent pokemon so hopefully you guys can help me out. :P (BTW i have not even touched episode 9 yet so if there are some strong guys i don't know about yet in that chapter let me know)

Just some notes you might wanna keep. There are still some other pokes floating around. Alakzam, Excadrill, Magnezone, Arcanine, Honchcrow, Amoonguss, and others are still running rampant across Reborn. You might consider FINDING more pokemon rather than just to call it in from the box you have right now which is still a decent collection of pokemon.

Yea i actually have everyone else you mentioned except for Excadrill. I just don't feel like training that many up to a higher level so i just mentioned the ones that were basically lvl 30 or above. I'll possibly consider 1, but that's not the main predicament i have here. What i really need is the team as a whole. If someone could just list 6 pokemon from the list i gave (or others that i have yet to catch) Then that'd really be solid. I just don't want to spend like a week trying to reconstruct my team so if you could limit it to like 1 addition to pokemon i don't have then that'd be awesome.

Okay, from the pokemon you have, I would use Scrafty, Gengar, and Espeon as my core. But right away, with the three pokemon you must have, I see a potential problem with grass types. You could give Manectric fire fang from the move tutor, but I feel like it might be a waste of a heart scale, since Manetric's attack is less than stellar. I recommend using a fire type, such as the Magmar you have. The issue there is that without magmarizor and another link stone, Magmar can't evolve. Fire is a great offensive type, but if you don't want to train up another pokemon, you could use Drapion, for the grass type check. Although, I suppose a grass counter is not competely nessisary, until we eventually face Laura, that is.

All right, Magmar was doing me justice b4 and i do have a link stone ready for him already, but like you said itl take me a bit to find a magmarizer. I could try training up Arcanine if you think fire is what i'm gonna need. From there i guess i'd snatch Gengar and Espeon

I'm guessing Laura is a grass elite four Lady Since i'm not familiar with who that is, but i also would like a Weavile in the future so i could probly swap my fire type for him. That would probably lock my team in to be pretty good.

If anyone has other suggestions, then fire away, but yours seems like it mapped out a lot in my head. thx

• 1 month later...