My secret sets

Cowtao

Yo everyone. If you guys are on PO you may or may not have seen some tests that I usually do with certain pokemon and testing if their is really more than the eyes of the beholder. I have tested two pokes in particular the most and to see if they can be used competitively. One set in particular is kinda a bit of a surprise.

[Multi-Task Surprise OU]

Druddigon [F] @ Custap Berry

Trait: Mold Breaker

EVs: 72 HP / 236 Atk / 200 SDef

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Superpower / Fire Punch / Revenge

- Earthquake

- Sucker Punch

- Stealth Rock / Fire Punch

Work with me here. People consider Druddigon outclassed in this role as an attacker seeing as other pokemon can perform his job better. Druddigon is a special pokemon as it has access to Sucker Punch and Superpower, moves that other Dragons would beg to have. The first move is entirely situational and up to the preference of the team of what it needs. Superpower can clean cut KO any current set of Tyranitar or Excadrill. Fire Punch is only used when your team lacks a repellent against Stealth Rock setup pokemon like Ferrothorn. With Fire Punch, it can 2HKO Ferrothorn and Forretress. It also dents damages other pokemon weak to Fire like Breloom and Heracross. Revenge should only be used if Superpower provides enough weakness to Druddigon to pose a threat to him and his fair defense.

Earthquake is mandatory on this set as it counters and KOs Jirachi, Blaziken, Infernape, Heatran, Jolteon, and more. Sucker Punch is used to counter Psychics that roam around like Starmie, Alakazam, and Espeon. Stealth Rocks should only be used when you are leading with him, or about to die and activate the custap Berry with him. Other than that, it's a filler move. You could choose to add Fire Punch to it to go all offensive but with Mold Breaker, you don't have to fear Magic Bounce Xatu or Espeon so you are free to setup rocks and damage teams for support for other pokemon.

The EVs are set for a couple of reason. The EVs are set to be able to live one attack from Excadrill, Starmie, Vaporeon, Blaziken, and many other threats to his survival. It also provides enough EVs to KO such threats as Excadrill and possibly Blaziken. Some might go for a Jolly Nature Druddigon to get some speed entered in but it isn't worth it to revenge kill a lot of these threats. The way to use him is in two ways. To lead off with him to setup rocks, or to try and use him later on to take a hit, whittle him down to his Custap Berry, and revenge kill the opposition. He can essentially be a suicide lead or a Revenge Killer. Water Types will be his end so a partner like Magnezone, Jolteon, or a Victini that knows Bolt Strike will be great partners to Druddigon.

Other Options: You could run a Lum Berry + Fire Punch set to counter Breloom but it's a very slim chance that you will not 2HKO with Fire Punch and Sucker Punch. Fire Punch is a completely optional move which could bait out Breloom, Heracross, or Serperior but the Stealth Rocks give Druddigon more versatility and gives it a more support role/revenge kill role.

Checks and Counters: This set is a revenge killer, so it isn't made durable to sustain too many hits. Especially from Water types that know Ice Beam or Blizzard. Critical hits will be your bain using this pokemon as some but not all have a good chance to 2HKO Druddigon. A critical hit sends him straight to failure so be cautious on using this set. Some popular Ground Types like Landorus-T, Gliscor, Hippowdon, and Donphan's more defensive sets will completely sponge any attack Druddigon could possibly dish out. Strong Offensive and Specially Offensive brutes like Zapdos and Conkledurr can also resist a lot of the poor dragon's moves but in turn can't exactly do too much back besides an Ice Punch from Conkledurr.

[This is my first set ever making and I want to know what you guys think of it. It's just something I thought of using and it has worked for me recently. Cheers!]

Edited by Cowtao

Is there a particular reason you chose a female? I've always thought the whole stat difference in gender thing was a myth.

Also I can't help but think. If this is supposed to be a secret set, why are you posting about it? :P