Lost Railcave

KiwiEmpire

• Global Mods

Yes, the Lost Railcave is what used to be called Mysidia Railcave. All references to Mysidia in area names and NPC speech were removed because Mysidia used to be a site associated with the Reborn site (I think back when we were called Pokeplace), but as the community grew and older members left or moved on, there were less people around who would get the references. There's other references to sites and community members that were removed for this reason too. 

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Yes, the Lost Railcave is what used to be called Mysidia Railcave. All references to Mysidia in area names and NPC speech were removed because Mysidia used to be a site associated with the Reborn site (I think back when we were called Pokeplace), but as the community grew and older members left or moved on, there were less people around who would get the references. There's other references to sites and community members that were removed for this reason too. 

Are all of the old encounters still in there (mainly being Smeargle for my case)?

• Global Mods
Just now, KiwiEmpire said:

Are all of the old encounters still in there (mainly being Smeargle for my case)?

I'm not sure; I don't really know which Pokemon appear where or what's been changed between episodes. I don't really have a need to keep track of that since nowadays I just open fangames in RPG Maker and use debug mode to automatically give myself any Pokemon I want.

(normally when I don't know the answer to a question I just don't answer it since it'd be disappointing to get an answer like "I don't know", but I'm answering since you quoted me)

15 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I'm not sure; I don't really know which Pokemon appear where or what's been changed between episodes. I don't really have a need to keep track of that since nowadays I just open fangames in RPG Maker and use debug mode to automatically give myself any Pokemon I want.

(normally when I don't know the answer to a question I just don't answer it since it'd be disappointing to get an answer like "I don't know", but I'm answering since you quoted me)

Well I appreciate your help nonetheless