Sharing saves of fun playthroughs

AyTales

• Support Squad

One thing I haven't seen around here is sharing saves of interesting parties / challenge runs. I've tried a few challenge runs and have seen a lot of good ideas floating around but haven't had the chance to really try those. 

I've attached my favorite challenge run so far. I went to the List of Fully Evolved Pokemon by Base Stats page on Bulbapedia, and sorted from lowest to highest for each value. I took the Pokemon with the lowest value and noted it down. I did this for each stat, ignoring legendaries, wishiwashi, and duplicate Pokemon. It gave me this list:

Shedinja

Shuckle

Blissey

Mega Beedrill

Sharpedo

Pyukumuku

This was my party. I have attached a save right before Aya (the earliest save I have after getting the full party together), and the challenge has been real. You can only use these six Pokemon, and they're all the worst at one specific thing. It's made for an interesting playthrough. Feel free to download the save and play it out and see how it went for you.

I encourage anyone to share their interesting parties as well. Sharing these save files could help breathe new life into other people's experiences with Reborn, and it's always fun to talk about these things.

1182 - Yesper - 28h 1m - 4 badges.rxdata