Need some team advice

Throhdown

Hi there!I'm looking for some advice on my current team.

My team consists of

Marshtomp lvl 30

Mud Bomb, Mud Shot,Water Gun, Rock Slide

Meowstic(female) lvl 29

Charge Beam, Light Screen, Psyschock, Fake Out

Growlithe lvl 28

Reversal, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Close Combat

Trubbish lvl 29

Sludge Bomb,Acid Spray,Stockpile, Take Down

Joltik lvl 30

Electroweb,Bug Bite, Thunder Wave, Cut

Roselia lvl 30<-is holding a Big Root

Giga Drain,Growth,Toxic Spikes, Stun Spore

While I like my team I feel that some changes could possibly be made and yet I feel hesitant to make them.Here are some other pokemon I have that could possibly replace some of my team members.

Clamperl(Still in it's egg but I know it's a Clamperl)Stufful, Emolga, Gastly, Pichu,Primeape, Klinkclank,Mareep,Spritzee,Electrike,Lilipup.(the game gives you a lot of electric types for some reason @.@)

Should I make some changes with the team I have?I'm currently dealing with the staircase incident right now and soon will move on to my rival battle and eventual fight against Shelly.I've restarted my games multiple times because I've been getting stuck on Shelly.Her team is quite frustrating to beat and I'd rather not do it all over again.

1 hour ago, Throhdown said:

Hi there!I'm looking for some advice on my current team.

My team consists of

Marshtomp lvl 30

Mud Bomb, Mud Shot,Water Gun, Rock Slide

Meowstic(female) lvl 29

Charge Beam, Light Screen, Psyschock, Fake Out

Growlithe lvl 28

Reversal, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Close Combat

Trubbish lvl 29

Sludge Bomb,Acid Spray,Stockpile, Take Down

Joltik lvl 30

Electroweb,Bug Bite, Thunder Wave, Cut

Roselia lvl 30<-is holding a Big Root

Giga Drain,Growth,Toxic Spikes, Stun Spore

While I like my team I feel that some changes could possibly be made and yet I feel hesitant to make them.Here are some other pokemon I have that could possibly replace some of my team members.

Clamperl(Still in it's egg but I know it's a Clamperl)Stufful, Emolga, Gastly, Pichu,Primeape, Klinkclank,Mareep,Spritzee,Electrike,Lilipup.(the game gives you a lot of electric types for some reason @.@)

Should I make some changes with the team I have?I'm currently dealing with the staircase incident right now and soon will move on to my rival battle and eventual fight against Shelly.I've restarted my games multiple times because I've been getting stuck on Shelly.Her team is quite frustrating to beat and I'd rather not do it all over again.

Stufful, Gastly, Klinklang and Mareep are quite solid. Trubbish and Joltik are rather underwhelming.

Possible Team:

- Swampert

- Roserade

- Ampharos

- Arcanine

- Bewear

- Meowstic

* or their pre-evolutions

This seems to be the best you can do without having to many common weaknesses. Long term, you should think about catching better Pokemon, since this team won´t be enough to carry you for long. Honchkrow over Meowstic would fit the team well, for example. It would cover your ground and psychic weaknesses.

Sorry for replying so late but thank you for the assistance. I've been leveling up some new mons though it's certainly taking awhile to do it.So far it kinda feels like the strongest mon I've got is a glameow(now it's a purrugly)I got from that salon at the moment. I've been considering replacing my meowstic and trying to train up a gothitelle. I always considered gothitelle a poor mans gardevoir but this is Reborn and desperate times call for desperate measures unless you think someone thinks that there is a better option?