Hey Poke-People, I'm New...I guess. XD

JayDo

So I joined this forum last week after finishing episode 8, and now wanted to become more involved in the online community. I used to play a lot of Pokemon Online, Shoddy Battle too back in gen 4, and then switched to Showdown after smogon integrated it. Have dabbled in Wifi-battles with my white 2, but usually just thrash my friends via IR. But I would like to take on the Reborn League at some point, so I will probably download PO again.

A little bit about me, I am a Electrical Engineering major and am live in the Washington D.C. metro area. Probably will be posting when I have down time at my internship, like right now. XD

In my free time besides online stuff, I used to teach Tae Kwon Do, play tennis, drag my friends to the gym, and practice with my friend's dance crew.

(If you weren't able to tell,I am really, really Asian)

My Top 5 Favorite Pokemon

1.Flygon

2.Tyranitar

3.Latios

4.Arcanine

5.Amphoros (It's adorable, what can I say)

Other Fandoms:

I played Yugioh for way too long, and was pretty high ranked on Dueling Network up until the latest banlist came out. Although I have sort of lost interest in the current meta-game.

My best friend dragged me down and I became a casual brony.

Also and a big super hero buff, and have a spider-man themed phone and car.

Nobody tattoo on right shoulder blade. KHIII trailer renewed my faith in humanity.

Much love people,

~Jay

How's Electrical Engineering working out for ya? That's what my dad did, so I'm curious.

I'm going to be a 3rd year, and the first two years were tough, not going to lie. But now that I can start taking more specialized courses and start thinking about senior research, it is really interesting. I want to work more with renewable energy, which is why I am interning at a Bio-Fuel/Renewable Power company.

Also, thank you everyone for the warm welcome!