Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Teddiursa Hates Me

Bossdra

Question

I need help searching for Teddiursa. I have the right conditions to find it (clear weather and daytime) but the little dude appeared only twice for me (Once at starting location and the other at the alley below the Factory you enter at the beginning) and disappeared after that. Is this a glitch or is something not right? Is there another condition that I haven't met yet?

3 answers to this question

Guest Relinquished

There is a small chance your game bugged and Teddiursa disappeared. Out of all the possible spots it can hide into, if it ends up inside the Garden (old Seacrest 's garden), then it disappears and won't appear, ever again.

Best workaround currently, is to save the game BEFORE talking to it to initiate the hide and seek session, know about all possible locations beforehand and go through all of them, at once. If Teddiursa disappears, simply load game and try again, until it doesn't end up in the garden hiding spot. You will eventually get it.