Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Natu/Xatu location

Bananacrazy

Question

Supposedly I can get Natu from the Totem Pole in Rhodochrine Jungle, but I can't seem to get that event to work. I also can't get to The Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie (Without Cheating) because I've already beaten Hard. Is there another place that I can get Natu/Xatu or does anyon ehave an extra one I could have?

18 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Bananacrazy said:

You can't use it from the bag, and if I interact with the totem, I just get one of elgyem, golett,, or baltoy

I'm pretty sure it's only dueable once, pokesnax but no ill fated doll it should be literally sitting on top of the totem poll if it's not there then it's not there believe clear day 

2 minutes ago, Bananacrazy said:

I might be able to give you other things that you need, depending on what they are

I have most of it on anther file I was using for breeding which I'm slowly transporting over, I have every non unbreedable pokemon that are currently out in base form so it's just trading to myself which has been most of today

(Piople and Null are only ones I don't have)

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I have most of it on anther file I was using for breeding which I'm slowly transporting over, I have every non unbreedable pokemon that are currently out in base form so it's just trading to myself which has been most of today

(Piople and Null are only ones I don't have)

So you were just missing huntail?

also, where is sigilyph?