question about 10th sticker

kil

So I currently have 9 of the 10 stickers needed. I want to get the last one and I went through and looked at all the side missions to get them, so the only one I dont think I ever did is the girl with the broken whatever in the forest but maybe I did Idk because I dont have the medicine anymore and shes nowhere to be found. Anything I can do or does her being gone mean I actually did do it?

Thanks

11 minutes ago, kil said:

So I currently have 9 of the 10 stickers needed. I want to get the last one and I went through and looked at all the side missions to get them, so the only one I dont think I ever did is the girl with the broken whatever in the forest but maybe I did Idk because I dont have the medicine anymore and shes nowhere to be found. Anything I can do or does her being gone mean I actually did do it?

Thanks

Hi, you can find the woman in Chrysolia forest during windy weather. You can also buy medicine from the pokemart outside Tanzan Mountain. I think to begin the quest you have to talk to her in Spinel during windy weather?