This Late bird didn't get no worm [Hellos]

Hi there! I'm PFMei; and I joined this site via a friend telling me the game was awesome. and I played it and then I lost sight of the Teddiursa and spent like an hour or two surfing a 15 page plus topic and signed up. And now I'm here today, realizing I feel like a total douche for not even saying high even though I posted like a demonic maniac in everywhere today. So yeah. Hi to those that helped me and thaaaaank youuuu.

So yeah, now I ended up stalking the League screenshots and well. Intro post go!

I'm PFMei; idk what name to pick so I went with a standby username. Call me PF, call me Mei, call me Lily since people do that, and well whatever you want really. I'm a pretty openly blunt person; I tend to be quite rough with what I feel/say. I have a strong personality and a huge amount of interests; side notes are I'm extremely sensitive to people so iloveyougaiz and then ihateyougaiz. But it's okay; I'm really friendly, although I might seem crude/overtly-trollish. People tell me I'm adorable but I don't believe them. at all. Nope.

I tend to be a giant cuddly kitten; and some days the bitch cat comes out. But yeah in general, I love meeting people and learning things and such so boom! I'm here, and now.. and now.. eeeto.. hmmmmm. I dunno! Ask me questions! Or something ;.;

Ahaha. We've already gotten acquainted a bit via PM's ,but welcome! :D Hopefully you enjoy it here, we don't bite. ^^ Mostly. xD

Oh, and obligatory "Leave your sanity at the window!"

• Administrators

Make friends with it, ask politely to borrow the gun, and threaten us to ask better questions.

I mean what?
Welcome!

Threaten? I'd do exactly what Ikaru said, but shoot the person who asked bad questions in the foot. That'll teach'em.

Hi btw, Ikaru <3

and now I have this weird fusion of IN MY WORLD from Ao no Exorcist and Diana's theme in my head. wut.