Well, this is awkward

GenshiD

So, i fell for a Nuzleaf trap....Stupid, I know XD ...But of course someone came to the rescue! FERN....And he said he'd release me if I begged! HELL NO! And now I wonder if there is another way out, 'cause I DEFINITELY do NOT want to beg to HIM!

Really, it's only a yes or no question, it's not like the character is actually you. You beg, you get out.

Anyhow, I heard if you walk around for a bit, or wait or something like that, someone'll unlock the door, although I don't really know. I chose yes to whatever he said.

Yeah, my Kirlia still had teleport, so I teleported back to the pokemon center before Fern got there. I walked back to the forest, and the event activated without Fern there. I just got the speach bubbles at the entrance of the forest. So I said no, and when I jumped back down the hole, the door was open. Yeah, Fern sucks.

Edited by JayDo

Yeah, my Kirlia still had teleport, so I teleported back to the pokemon center before Fern got there. I walked back to the forest, and the event activated without Fern there. I just got the speach bubbles at the entrance of the forest. So I said no, and when I jumped back down the hole, the door was open. Yeah, Fern sucks.

Yea. Like I would rely on Fern when he killed my mudkip so much. So I just teleported out of there. ^_^

i did know i would get freed. i was panicking because there was no way out and i thought i was screwed. i thought it would be like any other nintendo game and it would not matter if you said yes or no the same thing will happen regardless. turns out this was not a nintendo game and i had to rot in that cage for a while but ill be damned if i have to beg that ass hole Fern to let me go.