Alpha

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member.. as a fan of Pokemon I've been looking for new games to play and I came across this one, and I must say, it looks amazing. This game looked so appealing that I had to break out my old dell pc (circa 2001) just so i can play it lol. I have a macbook pro as my main comp but I had problems running the game (it would freeze after the very first battle) but any way im looking forward to being apart of this community :)

Okay so I a mac user too. Go into your Pokemon Reborn file and remove the all the midi audio from the game. It will stop freezing so much.

Save often.

If you are unsure about how to do this here's a walk through.

Command F (search for Pokemon Reborn) -> Audio -> ME (file) -> Click and drag it to a new location. I picked desk top. I'm hoping that the music will get patched soon on an upcoming episode. That is the fix for the mean time. After that go ahead and go into BGM in the Audio file too. Remove the Battle Meteor Admin theme, that will stop an upcoming freeze for you.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.